The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rock Auto Closeout Links

fivestardsm

Thanks Ryan, I just placed another order of stuff to put on my shelf. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

BTW, how do you find the clearence items on there?

Hertz

Staff member
17 for one piston and then it's out of stock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hertz

Staff member
I got an email from them and the figured out how to get a car ID and stuck it into the link.

Any other vehicles you're looking for?

Hertz

Staff member
For the price, maybe you should find out for us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Terry Posten

Somebody grab up all the brake shims and axle boots.

Nothing worse than trying to do a brake job with rusted up shims and getting grease all over your purrty 17" chrome wheels.

fivestardsm

Thats funny you should say that, terry.
I just got 6 axle boots for $.01 each from autozone yesterday. They were close out items. I got all they had in the ware house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jepherz

Staff member
How about front brakes for a 99 camaro SS (calipers) and rotors from a mustang cobra?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned