The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

111/2000

heres a couple pics of my ride, i hope you guys like em.

p1030029n.jpg

p1030022i.jpg

glant.jpg

p1020950l.jpg

p1020965b.jpg

p1020970c.jpg

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Looks nice but the glare on those HID's doesn't look like fun for other driver's out there. Try doing it the right way by using a projector setup.

From looking at the pics it also looks like the front camber is positive. When was the last time you got an alignment?

Last edited:

stealthtt24

Looks good, I have flat black slipstreams, cant wait to get my car running and take some pics!

thanks guys, the HID's were on the car when i got it, i have never really thought about that i'll have to look into doing a projector setup. They don't seem that bright i have never had anyone complain about it i kinda like em. The car definately needs an alignment, and axles, and brakes...i am in college right now and don't really have the money to fix it right now...i don't normally drive it

2of9

looks sweet man. i like the rims. what tire size are you running? I'm planning to get a certain size on some 16s i may get next year.

Terrance362

lookin nice, I like that last pic with all the ruble and the brass knuckles on the mirrors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

the tires are 205/50/15, i'm glad everyone likes my small ass slips, cuz i think they look kinda goofy since they are 15's, and the engine bay is dirty...lol thanks for the kind words guys!

Redlinegvr4

looks amazing.. almost makes me want to own another one....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts