The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Confused Fuel Rail

chucklesas

So I've got Jens and the rest of the people over at Fuel Injector Clinic scratching their heads on this one. Would anyone else venture to take a guess as to why this fuel rail would be offset like this? Is it maybe an EVO rail or something? 2G rail would line up the same as a 1G too, right? I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

I bought this direct from FIC, so they are going to make things right by either sending me a new plate or a whole new rail. I need to add them to the good guys thread.

Rausch

Looks like an Evo rail to me mang.

Or they Fcuked up the machining and ran one operation one way, and inadvertently flipped the part before the next operation.

Last edited:

chucklesas

They came to the conclusion that it's a machining issue, so they're sending me a whole new rail (just in case it's not just the plate that's screwed up). They were also surprised I've been the only person with this issue considering I bought the rail back in May. Okay, back to work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned