The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

help me pick the right paint for my car!!

THEKID

so i am at the point where i need to decide on a color to paint the car. i know i want it to be green just not sure what green to do.
i was thinking 2005 jeep wrangler electric lime green

or Volkswagen gti cosmic green

would like some input and suggestions on these and other colors

slobra

Cosmic green. Im more of a fan of darker greens but I think that VW green wouldn't look too bad.

464/2K

How about dodge viper green? It's a pretty sweet green with alot of metellic.

Wow, your putting in so much work only to ruin a perfectly good gvr4.
Go buy a Honda and color match the damn thing. Anywho, it's your car do as you please. With so many shades of green your cars going to get a lot of comments. Oh and for color matching sakes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

THEKID

i was thinking of keeping it Belize Green. but i think i would like a brighter green.

and if i recall correctly the paint code for Belize Green has changed and technically is not the same. i could be wrong but i remember a post where this was mentioned.

turbowop

The paint code hasn't changed. If you get G31 mixed up, it's going to be Belize green.

You could play with the colors that go into mixing Belize if you wanted. All I did was change the metallic in mine from the regular to a coarser metallic and it really darkened up the color.

THEKID

i would like a brighter green something with some pop to it. i like the way these cars look in bright colors i was even thinking of a two tone black top with green bottom

THEKID

^ i like it but who owns it and what color is it

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
No idea. I just have that referenced in the registry.

If it was my car I'd go with a money green. I don't like the bright colors but if that's what you want go for it.

kaiju

how bout this
aston_martin_racing_green_edition_image_3.jpg

THEKID

thanks for all of the input guys you all have given me a lot to think about. and all your input is helpful in my decision. keep the input coming.

thanks

turbowop

Quoting kaiju:
how bout this
aston_martin_racing_green_edition_image_3.jpg

Oh wow. That's a sick color. Subtle, but nice. That pic also makes me want to powdercoat my wheels gunmetal. I'm guessing the fact that it's an Aston Martin makes all those things even better though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Brianawd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think I found the color for my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned