The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My build.

Ok guys some of you I'm in the middle of swapping some stuff on 515. So last week I finished my ETS install.. Man that thing looks great in the bumper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Friday my FP order comes in ( Some realy fun stuff Turbo, mani, O2 housing with all new headware and ARP's). I get all excieted casue its finialy here ( 7 days late) open all the boxes and my EV3 O2 housing is not in the box /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. So I called FP this AM an they were good about taking care of it and are sending it 2nd day select to me.. But wish it was there so I could have finished this up this weekend.. Sorry no pics yet can not find my charger for the camera, Which I just found.. PS Tranny still grinds after adjusting the master cylinder 1 turn.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Still waiting to install 650's, Fuel lab FPR and gauge,.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts