The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mid-west VR-4 enthusiasts

Terry Posten

Just click on the link in my auto sig.

2of9

2 years ago...

galantvr-403.jpg

galantvr-407.jpg

fivestardsm

CarRacer

Check the events section. You can also poke through the members showcase section.

4wheelsqueal

Shawano, Wi checking in. I've got 555/2k doing DD service and parts running, 1049/2k will be running before the middle of august and 1945/2k is being rebuilt. let me know if you want to do a midwest meet. i'll have at least one there.

4wheelsqueal

these were taken a few weeks ago. 1945/2k (green one) now has all the doors, correct tailights, and the hood on.

4wheelsqueal

a guy on widsm.org had them on his vr4 and when he put them up for sale, i couldn't resist. Got a super deal on them too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned