The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Old girl still got it!

jclaw

Can I just tell you how much fun I'm having rallyxing my VR4? This is my second full season in the galant and it keeps getting better and better. I raced an 01 2.5 rs for 3 years and it was a great car, but no where near as fun or competitve as my VR4.
These are from the 20th of June at Miller Motorsport park in UT. I took first out of 15 cars.
Amybody else rallyx theirs?

Here's a semi-decent video
click

Joe

4thStroke

Looks like a great time! Nice driving, too.

Ive been wanting to take mine out, but its usually ou of comission when the events take place. Eventually, though.

Last edited:

Sounds like a ton of fun. Congrats on 1ST!!!! The Pictures look really good. The Sky in the back round looks mad.. But the very nice picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Posten

You know what they say, "White is the fastest color". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

curtis

Armitage

Looking good! Congrats on the first place finish too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've been RallyXing mine for 9 seasons now, but lately I haven't had time to make it to many events, just a handful a year. Keep up the good work and representing the Mitsus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I don't know about UT, but here in DC I'm the only one in an all-Subaru field.

hahaha! For some reason I decided to wait till last to click the link to fast white car as mines black and I wasnt interested. What do you know its Terry's car, so fast it breaks an axle great launch job son! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned