The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I need a new chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

prove_it

Mods-- feel free to move this, wasn't sure where else to post this.

Anyways, I am need of a new vr4, either a shell or complete. Looking to spend little as I can. I'm posting this to see if anyone has a spare they could part with. Even a GSX would work. I'm already talking to a few members with cars listed for sale. Hopefully someone can guide me to a source other than here. I'm hoping the VR-4 love will be blessed upon me and someone out there can help me.

ktmrider

Criteria would be helpful if the ones already listed are not up to snuff ( Use, Price, Location ).

prove_it

I need a car, like to keep it cheep. It's all negotiable. Location doesn't matter much, for the right car. Been jobless for six months and I have the time to explore.

My dream would be to get my hands on a white sunroof car. Really right now I just a new vr4 or gsx for under 2000.
MUST BE RUST FREE OR NEXT TO NONE.

prove_it

Yea been chatting with him. I want some more detailed pics of the damage though.

i have a vr4 shell. it is white and is a non sunroof. It is rust free and has many mods done i.e. stainless steel lines all around, poly bushings everywhere. I am only asking 800 for the roller and it is just missing ecu, fuel pump motor and trans. comes with brakes and driveshaft etc. Is a smoking deal if you ask me. Also has a full 2.5 exhaust

atc250r

Staff member
Post a WTB in the WTB thread in the Cars For Sale section.

Thanks.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned