The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Which articles in Turbo Magazine

curtis

Which month and year were the Doug's dyno power articles in Turbo, reason being I'm cleaning up the office and I'm pulling those magazines from the pile.

I already found Mark's magazine article,the modified mag that the rally evo article that mentioned the GVR4, and the grassroots magazine with the VR4 article. I think I have all 5 installments in Turbo magazine but I have a stack of Turbos about 3 foot tall. Just sick of crap piled everywhere and I'm just listing all them on ebay later under there titles . Thanks

curtis

Also what other mags have the VR4 been in. I may have them.

BoostedAWD91

i have all but one of the issues of when they built the Galant VR4 in the Power Pages section i think is what it was called. Ill have to look and see what month and year it was. I have tons of turbo magazines so ill go through them and see what i can find

curtis

Nate I looked and don't have either one. I moved in 2000 and trashed a few hundred magazines. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

There's one from like spring 97 or 98 I'd like to have where they did a head porting article with a 4g63 head. If anyone knows which one or can scan in a copy. Please

Now for the ones mentioned here's the ones I've found so far from Doug's Dynopower in Vegas.
Dec 01 Part 1
??? 02 Part 2
??? 02 Part 3
Jun 02 Part 4
Sept 02 Part 5
Dec 02 Part 6

After that don't know... Jan 03 -Jan 05 but haven't looked through them all. I have a buddy with a huge stack of magazines at his shop I plan on raiding one day.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts