The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone ever use this site?

The_Big_Weave

click

Just wonderin if this is legit and how his shipping times are ok. and also if the parts are good for and an OEM replacement, looking at pistons rings and ACL race bearings.

GVR4_1057

Yes, I have gotten quite a few parts from him. Great service and cheap prices. He has a great deal on 3G lifters too. I got 2 sets and they are perfect.

cspetros

The guy's name is Bruce Roller, and if you have questions about the parts he sells, you can ask him. He'll reply in less than a microsecond. Seriously. His website keeps perfect track of what he has in stock, so if you try to order something and it's not in stock, it'll tell you before charging you.

My friend and I have made up a huge list of stuff, and are placing an order with him today. He gives discounts for orders over 200 bucks. Definitely FTW. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

cspetros

Mitsubishi doesn't own a damn rubber factory /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Read this page on his website: Mitsubishi parts

Also, on his site: click

We placed our order yesterday, and it's shipping out Monday.

It would be nice if somebody else would chime in about this. I know PartsDinosaur has been referenced here on the board quite a few times, so we're definitely not the only ones.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Not everything is quite as easy as he says, as I have compared identical items of OEM source and his. I don't think they are all from the same sources.

That said, I order from him all the time and I have had no problems with any of his parts. I have stuck with OE for timing belts and tensioners though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned