The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wossner Pistons

vapid

Has anybody had any experience with Wossner pistons? I've heard of them before, but can't find out much about them.

fivestardsm

I was looking at them a while ago. They look like a nice piston, but the price is a little steep. The one site has them for 500 pounds, I don't remember the exchange rate right off, but I know its alot. Thier web sit kinda blows for priceing info, but the last 2 links are distributors.

click

click

click

Brianawd

Would be good for a mild build. I would not put them in anything thats going to make good power because of them being made of 4032-T6 Alloy. If you want a piston that is going to take a beating then look for something that is 2618-T6 Alloy. Ross,Arias

vapid

Thanks. Thats pretty much what I was looking for. I couldn't find details about the pistons from their site or others in the search. All I found was that JUN uses them in their stroker kit for the 4b11.
I'm just going to stick to my original plan of using Arias.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts