The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Valves

Picked up some stainless valves from engnbldr on eBay. At 110 bucks shipped and being recommended by Jonvr4, I took the plunge.

DSC_3840.jpg

DSC_3824.jpg

DSC_3835.jpg

What do you think? Stamped 3438EPN and 3439EPN.

Brianawd

I have them in my car. The guy is local to me so it was a easy chose . Funny thing is half my valves are stamped EPN and the other half are stamped Ferrea. Reason for that is his valves and ferrea are both made my the same plant. So when he runs out valves and they don't have any ready for him they just send him the ferrea valves.

Glad to see someone running them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Seems that you can't beat that deal with a stick especially if they're made in the same plant.

TWEAKD4

Did you get stock size or +1?

85tr

where do i find these i am in need of valves for my rebiuld , also is that 110 shipped for eghuast and intake. thanks

i need some valves for my build ....for the guys using these how much hp are you making ???im going for 500whp will these hold up???

Brianawd

click

If thats not what your looking for He has other deals. You can also just call the shop and order from them.

These valves are made by Eaton. I've got them in my motor as well. I use them and sell them pretty much exclusively and have never had any complaints or problems. Excellent value and performance!

Quoting Brianawd:
click

If thats not what your looking for He has other deals. You can also just call the shop and order from them.

I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THIS PACKAGE UM ARE THE LIFTERS A GOOD CHOICE OR CAN I REUSE MY STOCK ONES???IM VERY TEMPTED TO ORDER RIGHT NOW

Brianawd

I am using the lifters. Never had a problem with them.

ktmrider

Wow. I have everything at home except the lifters and was asking $200 locally..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
If the quality is good that's a stoopid great deal!

Seems the cat is out of the bag on these. Glad i posted this and thanks to Jon(jonvr4) for telling me about them.

bigblock4g63

Quoting totalimmortal:
Picked up some stainless valves from engnbldr on eBay. At 110 bucks shipped and being recommended by Jonvr4, I took the plunge.

DSC_3840.jpg

DSC_3824.jpg

DSC_3835.jpg

What do you think? Stamped 3438EPN and 3439EPN.

there is a big dsm shop here in jersey saleing peoples them and chargeing them $300.00

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned