The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Measurements of Center Console Sleeve

chucklesas

I can't seem to find either of the sleeves for the center consoles of my Galants... packed in a box somewhere in the garage (I hope). Anyway, could one of you give me the dimensions of this? I was considering another project while I have a bunch of stuff stripped out of the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Thanks,

GVR4_1057

You mean the deep pocket thing by the e-brake handle right? It would be easier to get one from a junkyard I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

chucklesas

Fine, I'll spill the beans. My plan is to install a mATX motherboard in this location, along with a slot loading cd/dvd drive. I'll just try to search for where I stored all this stuff. It's not a big deal at the moment. If anything I'll just run all the wiring into place when I put the interior back together and worry about the rest of the stuff at a later time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned