The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

loose seat pocket?

14u2nV

Taking apart these seats, I figured maybe somebody could use a little info.

Mine are all good, but maybe someone else has some that kids like to hang their feet on. Should also be the same on non-vr4's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

The back panel with the pocket has two screws at the bottom, pull those then the whole panel can come out. Flip it over, and the elastic band is held down with staples. Pull the staples, pull the band tighter and restaple. That ought to tighten up some loose pockets. You could probably even replace the band pretty easily too if it's too far gone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif cant tell you how much i appreciate that. I am re-doing my interior (kinda) and both my seats are in good condition except for the pockets. And i wouldn't have thought to take it apart like that. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts