The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Turbo question?

Lancer99

Ok I have some money in my budget to get a new turbo and I was looking at the SBR-G60 from slowboy racing. I'm just looking to get between 500-600 horse power thats it, anyone dealt with these guys before? If so how were they and their products? Let me know im trying to restrain myself from hitting that check out button.

CarRacer

Why not search the feedback threads here. I believe that company has both a good guy thread and bad guy thread.

slowboy is 50-50. just depends on what service you get on what day.

You could always go with a gt35r or gt40 non ball bearing for under 1k

Get an scm 6152, its a GT35r but it's ball bearing or a precison 62/62 the same turbo as the 6142 but a biger compressor wheel!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts