The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need a measurement...

324vr4

If anyone has an "updated" oil return line from the 14b/16g/20g turbo using an OEM manifold I need a measurement for the SS line between the fittings and including the fittings. Getting something made up but do not have the measurements allocated. Can anyone help?!

324vr4

Anyone?! My car's 20 miles away and I'm trying to get this measurement before I head out there to it...in case you were wondering why I seem lazy...

bustedsm

Grab about 12" and be prepared to cut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

324vr4

thanks for checking but I ended up just going to the car and working on it a little bit...we measured it at 9-1/2" from fitting end to fitting end...in case others were curious...thanks again

-Lieb-

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned