The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ken's Kars

Thinking of having Ken do my head rebuild, they got some good rep on CODSM but I couldn't find anything on here. I've been trying to get SCR Performance to do it on the recommendation of a co-worker, but they have not returned my phone calls twice in a row. I talked to Ken today and he said rebuilds are on a per case basis, but he has 1G heads ready for a stock rebuild for $350, bolt on and go. I'll go with whatever yields the best results for the best value. Any feedback on Ken's around the site?

464/2K

I wouldnt let them do any work, thats from personal experience a friend had with them......What needs to be done to the head?

gmp

same here there crap,a family of idiot's i would even send someone i hate to those guys. And they will end the end up costing you more then hell; "even buy a brand new head from mitsu". Look up "colorado custom clyinder" head there ok dude's kinda old school hot rod dudes but they do alot of dsm stuff or really anything you bring.

I can rebuild your head. Let me know if you are interested. I can get it tanked,and decked so it's like brand new.

Contacted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now, to get the motivation to get the damn thing off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned