The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Installed a new toy this weekend.

curtis

So how does it feel ? Buttometer results are fine

bigblock4g63

Quoting Vman911:
Put my new Intake on this weekend. Runs real good.
272 Cams coming soon.

dam that is a sexy looking v/c

91GSR

absolutely awesome vc...i know this is about the intake but DAYUM...how did u get the number on ur valve cover like that? is it raised like where the 2000 is and stuff or just painted on?

turbophein

wow lol i didn't make it past the first post without pm'ing you about the valve cover! i didn't want to get off topic you know, lol but this answered my question.

thadirtybird

Show-off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looks Great Buddy, IM me when you get a chance.

Robert.

dmj

Real nice engine bay, you must have put in a lot of time in getting it that clean congrats!not many that nice look` /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifing out there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned