The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Vr4 in Bartlett area

Not sure who this guy is, or if you're even on this site. But I saw you eyeing my FX45(black w/gunmetal wheels and halos on the headlights) the othe day while I turned onto army trail rd. Saw you n the vr4 at menards before. Just trying to see the local vr4 ppl around me.

if its green i know of two buddys in this area with gvrs....i have two non running projects in my driveway..ones mine ones my bros...so it wasnt me...but btw i have two in the bartlett area..and a 83 s10 and a 99 eclipse so keep a lookout

rgeier11

If it was a green 92, it may have been me. I'm out by there every once in awhile.

Next time you see the guy eyeing your car up grab his head and slam it on the bonnet a good headslam will sort it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif or ram his head into the lip of the mags trust me itl be a sweet feeling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif ...... im just playing , but if he is a thief drop the punk

i saw the same guy at menards before, i was in the vr4 at the time. guy had a ponytail..... i think. LOL
I've seen a few green ones but i kno one of them is from AMS. I live like 2 miles from that place so there's a lot of DSM, VR4, Evo population running through the area especially on Smith Rd. Also spotted a pretty stock white vr4 on Rt.59/Irving Park

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts