The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Well 2 years later...

JSchleim18

She F*ckin runs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drove it around last night and it felt good. Boosting only 8 lbs at the moment but that's only because I haven't tuned it yet. After about 45 minutes of driving around, I did get idle surge. I have made logs of both normal cruising and with the idle surge. What is the best way of posting the logs up?

I'll post a mod list later. Still need to clean up the JDM front and rear bumpers as well as putting my alarm and the rest of the interior together.

Damn it feels good though!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

streetmasters

haha great man! get yourself to the ny meet!

idle surge sucks.. i had a bitch of a time figuring mine out... came out to be a boost leak.. do a boost leak test first, then go onto other things that could cause it.

I would say look for a coolant leak first for the idle surge. That makes the most sense after 2 hrs it kicked in.

atc250r

Staff member
A belated congrats to you Jeremy.

JSchleim18

Thank you kind sir. It means a lot to me. A lot of bullshit I went through to get to this point.

steve

Car is still ded to me, as are you.

JSchleim18

haha I feel loved Steve! My apologies I'll make it to one of your special meets the next time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned