The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

White on Gold / jdm

Jordangvr4

tell me what you think?

gvr4-2.jpg

galantvr4.jpg

gvr4rimfrt.jpg

3000gt brakes FTW!!!

Last edited:

GVR4_1057

Sweet car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Nice. What are the specs on those wheels & what's the suspension setup? It looks like you're running a spacer.

Last edited by a moderator:

slobra

Ballin'! I think those rims look perfect on there, you put the bimmer behind you to shame.

Wilfongtsi

nice!!!!!!!

turbowop

I've never been a fan of the AMG wing, but white on gold always looks good and with JDM bumpers to boot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Jordangvr4

thanx guys ! yea i am running spacers 15mm in the front and 20mm in the rear to make the car look beefier also the wheels are 17x7.5's rotas and running d2 coilover suspension, and i own the beamer in the back its my weekend car lol!!!

Last edited:

truff, car is hawt but that canon makes your car look like it has kenny spec red underglow.

slobra

I thought the interior was a dark red for a second until I noticed the rest of the red in the picture.

icurunnin

for comparison and to remind me how much I miss 501 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
DSC01067.jpg

tsiboy

very nice,

the amg wing looks awesome the rear jdm bumper, look forward to when i can rock that combo

Have to say this is one of the best presented GVR4's ive ever seen good one dude hope its the business under the hood aswell

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts