The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Broke off the Nipple on the FPR. Where to get a new one?

VR4coop

So i broke off the nipple on my BR/SX Fuel pressure regulator. Anyone have any idea where I can get a new one. Or at least the size and thread of it.

It's the one Buschur racing sells.

Thanks
Clint

onesickcrx

I have never used a s/x regulator but most of them are 1/8" pipe thread that's the size that goes in the regulator and the side that your vacuum hose goes on is 1/8" barbed

If you want to order you can got to summit racing or jegs but if your in a rush home depot has these in the plumbing section but its brass

I bet you could probably pick that up at your local race shop or even lowes or home depot.

VR4coop

Checked Lowe's and the local hardware shop. They didn't have anything. See if the local speed shop has something I guess.

Thanks
Clint

onesickcrx

really odd there should be a section with brass fittings

VR4coop

It's not 1/8 pipe. It is really really small. Went to HD and they didn't have anything even close. Brought it over my friends house who owns a hot rod shop and he had never seen anything that small. Decided to just re-tap the hole and put a bigger nipple in it. Problem solved.

Thanks
Clint

VR4coop

It was loose, and was always coming loose on me. Apparently I go to the gym to much, tightened it up, took a little snug on it and snap. Good work Clint.

Thanks
Clint

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned