The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

the Wedding cake of Galant VR4 enthusiasts

nrvous

I wanted to share a picture of my wedding cake from our 2007 wedding. Yes, that is a model replicate of a Galant VR4 on my wedding cake, complete with the carbon fiber hood. For those who know us well, this was not a stretch of imagination. The truck is the Toyota FJ cruiser that my wife drives. Despite my efforts she will always be a truck girl.

While my presence on the forum as a contributer has been thin the past couple of years, I have completely loved and embraced the Galant VR4 over the years. Luckily I found the right woman who didn't think I was completely nuts.

Stephen Burke

I also realize this topic may have to be moved to the off-topic section.

Last edited:

vapid

Congrats on the wedding.

PS-That cake would work well at my house.

img.php

BoostedAWD91

u must have a one of a kind girl to let you put that on ur wedding cake. is that one of the galant models?

nrvous

I did find a pretty awesome girl, because she insisted it went on there.

It was a plastic model that I had to put together. I ordered it online and it shipped from japan. I definitely remember having more fun putting them together when I was 9 years old. This was too much like work.

The garage looks similar vapid, except you actually have room to park a car in yours.

Stephen

1990ggsxnj

And the snow?!?!

Last edited:

BoostedAWD91

that must be the same model i have that u can get from Ebay which the wheels dont fit on or stay on

fivestardsm

Quoting vapid:
Congrats on the wedding.

img.php

Hey, where are my props on the poor photography of the pic? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

slobra

Quoting 4orced4door:
I think he meant on the cake.

lol, it could have been taken either way

vapid

Quoting fivestardsm:
Quoting vapid:
Congrats on the wedding.

img.php

Hey, where are my props on the poor photography of the pic? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Ok. I would like to thank fivestardsm for capturing, in digital imagery, the squalor that is my garage.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts