The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need help identifying energy suspension bushings!

I have an energy suspension bushing pack and was hoping a vendor or the like can help me identify which is what with part numbers. I am sure on a good amount of these, but would like to know for sure.

Here is the part numbers from left to right, from top to bottom. Top being the washers.

Row 1- (2) 7057 (4) 2126 (8) unnumbered, believe to be sway bar endlinks
Row 2- (2) 3111 (2) 3174 (4) 2148 (2) Sway bars (2) sway bars
Row 3- (2) 2175 (2) 1008 (2) 1009
Row 4- (2) 1020 (2) 1019

Any help is more than appreciated! I despirately need to know which is which! Again, these are all ENERGY SUSPENSION bushings.

Thanks!

Kenny_Kline

sway bar end links will not work. throw them out

all the rest of those look to be control arm bushings and sway bar bushings. the 2 biggest ones go on the front control arms. the rest you will figure out when you do the work. if you plan to replace all those bushings, make sure you have access to a press, torches, air hammer, etc. makes the job easier.

Last edited:

Go to Energy Suspension's website, they have an online catalog with part numbers.

vr4play

I can't see the part numbers in the picture but I have done so many of those I know where they go just by looking at them. In the picture from top to bottom the 2 on the left (red) go on the front lower control arm in the front. The 2 on the right (yellow) go on the rear of the front control arm. Going down the 4 on the left (green) go to the rear upper control arm. Moving to the right the 4 in a row down (blue) go to the front of the rear trailing arm. The 4 smaller bushing to the right of those (pink) go to the rear lower control arm. The eight bushings left of those (orange) go to the front subframe. The eight small ones on the bottom (white) go to the swaybar link where it mounts to the front and rear lower control arms. The first set of swaybar bushings (grey) go in the front and the next ones down (black) go in the rear.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned