The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JEFF HILL (TURBOTRIX ) WIFE PASSES AWAY

bigblock4g63

SORRY I WASNT SURE WERE TO POST THIS.

I share the news that Tracy Pleva Hill (Jeff Hill's wife) lost her 8 year battle with breast cancer on Friday morning.

Tracy had a blog that she updated somewhat frequently over the past few years at: click .

(Turbotrix and friends) are collecting money to try and help with the funeral costs, and potentially contribute to Jason's (their 9yr old son) college fund. If you feel inclined to contribute, you can paypal to [email protected] . (Even though it's Jeff's TT email account, Keith will be handling it)

73 views and not one person says anything? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Best wishes to their family through these tough times. RIP.

curtis

Man this sucks for anyone. I've never had any dealings with the guys at turbotrix's but know he's been around for a while.
Cancer is a damn miserable way to go. Lost my grandmother, aunt and my brother to this crap.
Prayers to the family and friends.

BoostedAWD91

wow thats horrible. Jeff and his wife were definatly very nice when i met them a few times way back when he was racing the white 1G GSX like 7-8 years ago. My thoughts are with Jeff and his family

Prayers go out to the family and friends. I have never met or done business with Turbotrix, but it is sad to hear non the less.

CP

Condolences /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

1990ggsxnj

Guys, there are a lot of us here. Even if everyone sent 3 bucks it would help tremendously. If you have yet to lose someone this close to you in your life, it can only be explained as unbearable. To top it off, a lot of money must be spent on funeral services which must also be planned.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned