The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1781/2000 now in Antioch CA...

uncleben4rice

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifNow that I have two VR4s... Am I a senior member? or am I just a dummy??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif...

turbowop

Aren't you the guy that always bitches about how hard these things are to make fast? Owning two doesn't make them faster. It just drains your wallet faster.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Maybe the guy you bought it from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have it listed as username "Ted", from Canada. No further details.

DarkDevilMMM

damn.... so Scott and I now have 1 more gvr4 to fix....

edit: I just noticed, you asshole, I was going to pick up that car... Scott, let's not help him to fix it, unless he sell it to me for $900 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

uncleben4rice

DD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif I will sell it to you....for $2500 LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Sr71sss

Quoting turbowop:
Aren't you the guy that always bitches about how hard these things are to make fast? Owning two doesn't make them faster. It just drains your wallet faster.

Wow if you have nothing good to say then just keep them to yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I guess when your a senior member you can F$%^ with someones SIG just for their own amusements. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

"just a dummy" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

uncleben4rice

Man Im just an enthusiast..you'd think I said something like... fck all vr4 lovers who think they sht is fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif,,, or something... the way he responded was way out in left field..I don't know why he changed my status /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif...hope it gets put back the way it was.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif if not oh well...what can I do... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

turbowop

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/violin.gif

The guy bitches about these cars everytime somebody asks about running simple 12's with a 16g. It's f***ing retarded.

BTW, I don't have the ability to change people's sigs, avatars, etc. I'm just a member that's been here since '01. I also went 12's on a small 16g back in '02 or so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

Quoting uncleben4rice:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifNow that I have two VR4s... Am I a senior member? or am I just a dummy??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif...

conrad was telling me about you buying it...my buddy in san diego is now mad because he didnt buy it

Tre3zy

yo wanna trade steering wheels???? lol i like yours better....

ktmrider

Quoting uncleben4rice:

Ask and ye shall receive a new sig... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
BTW I think BOTH apply. Owning multiple cars like these can be pretty aggravating!

deez

Uncleben, you need help. I thought about getting another, then I sobered up. Hey, maybe now you can paint one of them to look as good as mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just kiddin, congrats.

uncleben4rice

TurboWop Dude you got me all wrong...let me start over...I simply said and I will say again...it is easier to run in the 12s with a nicer turbo setup than it is with a punk ass 16g..now, I know you and you friends will say...I don't know sh*t..hey everyone is entitled to his own opinion...hey opinions are like assholes, everyone has and knows one...I will continue to advise the newbs {don't waste your time with that little turbo}... but that is my opinion...if you want to destroy your car trying to run 12s with that 16g then be my guest...I choose to short shift down the track and do it easily with the style and flare I am accustom to...we all get caught up in the my way or the high way crap...I am a car guy..I have and still own exotic muscle cars..I know guys that run in the 8s with small block chevys, and I know guys that are big block guys that ask time and time again...why do they waste their time and money on those small blocks... its the same argument with the turbos...because they want to...16s are good turbos...Garret GT40s are better..

It aint bitchtin unless your a bitch... and I aint the one homie. Please check yourself.
Peace Big Uncle out..

turbowop

Destroy my car trying to run 12s on a 16g? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowrofl.gif I can't even count all the 12sec slips I had from my 16g days and now two turbos later, in the 11s @ over 12mph faster in the quarter I'm still rocking the stock bottom end @ 130k miles.

The problem is you're trying to "advise newbs" on something just because you can't hack it with a 16g. If I did it with my leisurely shifting then anybody can.

Don't make me go back and quote all your whiney ass posts on the subject. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Last edited:

boostedinaz

I REALLY hope it didn't take a GT40 to get you into the 12's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

turbowop

I'm sorry, I almost feel bad for hijacking this thead.

I just find it ironic that a guy who constantly bitches about these cars taking $20k to run 12s ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roll.gif ) actually goes out and buys another. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

Brunoboy

its either he bought it or it was thrown away........Im glad he bought it, and I am glad Conrad is building it, Two Down to earth people that I know, and I would trust with my car and my motor or motorS in the future. Props to Junius AND Conrad for restoring this car.

slugsgomoo

Quoting turbowop:
Destroy my car trying to run 12s on a 16g? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowrofl.gif I can't even count all the 12sec slips I had from my 16g days and now two turbos later, in the 11s @ over 12mph faster in the quarter I'm still rocking the stock bottom end @ 130k miles.

The problem is you're trying to "advise newbs" on something just because you can't hack it with a 16g. If I did it with my leisurely shifting then anybody can.

Don't make me go back and quote all your whiney ass posts on the subject. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

when i get my car together, i want you to leisurely shift it to 11's plz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts