The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How often do you drive your GVR4?

Rausch

What year is it again???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

mountaineerjeff

I even drive my car for work, put on a good bit of miles, every single day

Mark

Right now its in garage for winter. I don't drive it when it rains, looks like rain, or just rained. So basically can say nice days only.

BlitzVR4

She used to be my daily until the clutch and trans went out. Now she sits in our garage. We did buy a new Tacoma for my daily. Hope to get her back on the road by summer.

Lonewolf64

It is a daily as of now. However, the more I think about it the more I realize the vr4 is special and doesn't need all those regular day to day miles on it. I'm currently thinking about applying the daily driver mod.

Brunoboy

DD for me =]

turbowop

I use one for skiing and general use, the other one comes out on nice days, which is pretty often during the summer.

I have to drive a company van for work which keeps the miles off both.

GIjoe

Unfortunatly I drive it every day to work and everywhere....
Im planning on buying a DD soon. A 2002 BMW 316ti compact or a 2005 BMW 116i.
I wont have the funds untill later this summer though...
I also made up my mind conserning the VR4. I wont be modding the sh*t out of it.
Plan is a reliable 240HP, acheived with a VR4 RS like setup.
My main concern with the VR4 is keeping the body rust free and restoring everything to its original state.

icurunnin

well I just changed all the belts, fluids, and plugs so it will now be my d.d.
I feel bad using it for a d.d. considering it only has 81k miles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GVR4_1057

I drive 1604 when it is not snowy or salty . 1057 will be a couple times a month.

dmj

I drove my car about 60 miles every day until november 2008 when I got a company car,noe I drive about 15 miles per week so the tires dont get flat spots.

Every day.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif It should hit 310,000 miles on the odometer on the way to work this morning!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I was DDriving 115 before I sold it. 855 will be my DD again this summer. I have my 92 that will be the winter DD when it is put back together. So I will have one for summer, one for winter.

boostedinaz

1101 gets driven every day.

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting icurunnin:
well I just changed all the belts, fluids, and plugs so it will now be my d.d.
I feel bad using it for a d.d. considering it only has 81k miles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm in the same boat!

rgeier11

#649/1000 is back to daily driver status. It was down for a little while, but I usually put on a few hundred miles a month.

91GSR

mine is a DD up until i get a shitty car to take over that role and i can put my car down for a while to install all my new shtick

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts