The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I Need A Troubleshooting Buddy

CarRacer

Im experiencing an extremely hectic weekend. I'm attempting to move into my house.

I need to use my parent's enclosed trailer. It's currently full of summer related stuff now. My Galant is occupying the available space in our heated shop.

I installed a #482 MAS and KD chip tonight. I started it, ran for 5-10 seconds. I touched the gas to see if it would stumble or anything

It did.

The boost knock gauge, pegged when I did this. No codes were thrown. The car hadn't run in a couple weeks. Could a lack of oil in the head cause knock? It's also low on gas and is two months old.

Basically i'm pleading for someone to have mercy on me and be available to call to troubleshoot tomorrow. It would be in the morning when I'd need help.

CarRacer

Ok, VRausch4 was awesome and agreed to help me out if I need it.

I called him and talked about the car and I'm probably overreacting. He said he'd be available if I needed help though. Chat krew saves the day again.

Sean92AWD

If you need another hand send me a PM. Ill be messin with my car tomorrow as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts