The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

just picked up.....

newv10.jpg

another one!

621/1000 was rescued in NYC

GVR4_1057

Cool, Twice the chances of one running this way. Congrats!

Chad989of2000

Details?

92 kensington grey

putting my build motor in it and selling the mods that were done to this car. Also selling #414/2000.

Does anyone know the link for numbers of galant produced with options list....

Thanks

Brunoboy

can I have those visors??? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralli380Gvr4

sell me your headrests /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif haha jk, good luck on the build!!!

strokin4dr

Quoting 9t1tsi:
Does anyone know the link for numbers of galant produced with options list....

Thanks

Hertz Galant Page

hey its my old car!!!!
kid i sold it too treated her bad. i thought it was u when i PM'ed u. treat her good man it was a nice car. btw tell me the brand of those visors pls i want some for my new gvr4 lol
btw if u part out the other car pls let me buy the radio brackets off of u i need them desperatly.

^^they blamed you on selling a shitty car. i havent had a chance to get into it yet. but it looks decent. its a 92 it has problems

i owned the car maybe a month before i had to sell it. car drove and ran perfect. the kid told me 2 weeks ago he was on his 3rd tranny. wow the nerve of some people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean92AWD

Its got my old rear bumper on it! Good luck with it. Car looked real clean and made the 2 hour trip back and forth too CT.

Looking nice, can't wait for better pics and more of the "build motor" details.

Quoting MrVito:
the "build motor" details.

je pistons
eagle rods
clevitte bearings
bc280
si dual valve springs
new retainers
locks
bronze guides
custom punishment racing t3 mani
gt35r
jmf intake mani

and more goodies

Lol and im that kid that treated her bad. At least i didnt buy a new galant right after he sold it me and wrecked it trying to sell it on craigs. LOL people these days

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts