The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

where can i find a obd1 tester at just to rent????

ok been to all over the auto shop and ask if they have a obd1 tester for my mitsubushi and they dont have one so where can i got find one and use it on my galant vr4????

GVR4_1057

I just use the TMO datalogger to check and reset codes.

Dialcaliper

I believe some Autozones or Kragen (Checker/Shucks) can do a diagnostics check either for free or at least for cheap.

Are you just trying to read a CEL? You can do that with an analog (dial) voltmeter by putting the probes on the test connector and counting the long and short sweeps. Info is available in any Haynes manual or the factory service manual.

umm not sure the engine light been on after swicth the engine hardness the car

DSMTurbo2

do you have an ohm meter or light bulb and some wire? vfaq.com

stevep

The light bulb is not a good idea! LED yes but most incandescent lights draw more current than is smart/safe for the DLC output. I try and keep the current under 30 ma to be safe.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts