The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Finally, after 10 years of ownership.... w00t update

atc250r

Staff member
Teh cage.

atc250r

Staff member
You went a week without cleaning it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turbowop

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

C'mon guys. Everybody gives me sh*t for this all the time and I finally did something about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've had the plate since earlier this summer and made a thread about it. Foggies I've had for years, pulled them out because I got the front bumper resprayed and haven't reinstalled them yet.

I don't think I've cleaned the car in at least two weeks. Good covering of dust on her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

turbowop

Bingo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif I had a new front windshield installed and painted the front trim, so I couldn't leave the rear the way it was with the chrome corners. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dangit Garfield; ya beat me to it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif And here I was hoping you'd ditched the mouse belts, lol. Turned out very nice, btw; I may have to do something about mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Thank you Mark. You have removed the "mark" of shame. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

slugsgomoo

wow, finally looks worthy of that 1051 license plate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

looking good
smilie_thumbsup.gif

another annoying trim thing are the clips that go on the rear shelf. They are usually all faded and light gray

curtis

I noticed right off because I noticed it other night when I picked up the old magazine. You need to see if they'll do a status update report on your car with new pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ktmrider

Looks great!
How many clips did you break removing the trim? Mine is almost silver now and could use some refreshing...

Barnes

Kinda on topic. How much did you pay to get a new windshield? I want to put new ones in both my cars.

atc250r

Staff member
I had to put one in my car when I first got it and it was about $150. Then a tree branch went through the windshield and I had to have it done again just a couple of years ago, the price was about the same. Count on it being in the $150-$200 range.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned