The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Whos salt flats car is this?

jepherz

Staff member
Why? Did I miss something? A name may tell me everything....

Last edited:

search umm land speed, or VR-4 goes 200+mph... in this forum, the pic is almost identical

Last edited by a moderator:

charmcity

OHHHH is that the same car, I thought there were 2 yellow 216mph vr4's running around

Sr71sss

Quoting jepherz:

Anybody know?

Vernon brunges at Raver motorsports in visalia ca owns the car and they said that they were running at only 45psi, 42r turbo ran out of breath LOL, still a lot more and going back out next season to break into the 250mph!!!

Conrad

Spott

So you guys want me to believe that this car went that fast w/o a JDM SR20 motor ship directly from Japan. I've heard it all now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

boostingwild

thats fast and furious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts