The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

We finshed her.

14bCrazy

Billy came over last night and we finished the thing. I will drive it as soon as I get a new Battery. It ides high but other that that it seems good.We will fix the idle soon enough. I will have it on the road on Fri when I pick up the new battery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

14bCrazy

Oh also see my WTB posts I just need a few things to button it up.

GVR4ZUM

That's good news. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Way to go Rick. Is having to move providing the final impetus?

14bCrazy

Why yes it is!!! The other factor is that my buddy Billy has got the bug again and he is finishing his white car. Which is going to be bad ass by the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif He has had the time to help me finish it.Which I am greatfull. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

charmcity

Thats great I hope you drive it to imports Vs Domestics so I canh see it in person.

14bCrazy

That's the plan. I drove it a litle bit tonight. The thing spools like crazy.

Ian M

Hell yeah. Good to see it finally going Rick!

You still have time to get a few passes in at the track before it closes for winter too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

14bCrazy

I not sure I'm ready for that yet. I don't want to break it as soon as I got it running. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Hey Ian are you interested and going to MIR for the Import Vs. Domestic race?

GVR4_1057

Not me, I am trying to get 1057 back together.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts