The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

'09 Calendar

I haven't heard anyone saying they're gonna put one together yet. I'm willing to take on the task. You can email me your hi-res pictures @ [email protected]. Give me your board name, city & state as I plan on incorporating it into the picture. I will organize the pictures by season & post them here for the board to vote on them. I'm working on figuring out how much they're going to cost but it should be comparable to previous calendars.

I've seen some really nice pictures recently. Don't be shy, you can post the low res pictures in this thread & send me the hi-res ones. So clean up your car & go get some great fall shots.

Deadline for submitting pictures is November 20th, 2008. Minimum size 1200x652 pixels
EDIT :

When you email me or post pictures, please include the following info:
Name:
Board Name:
Badge #:

Last edited by a moderator:

GIjoe

thats awesome. ill try and snap a few good ones with a decent camera.

381gvr4

ahhhh sh*t son!!!! Way to go GW!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

CarRacer

Who/how is this going to be produced? Kinkos?

I can ask about doing this at cost. Not making any promises, but it's been slow.

boostx

BoostedAWD91

Ill have to try to get some new clean shots of the car,also another one of my 1st SCCA race right after i got the car.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I think that is a good idea. A "nice" feature car for the big picture, then a little shot (in one of the spare day areas) of a GVR4 on jackstands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GIjoe

^^^thats freakin beautiful.

speedyvr4

these are my contribution,these are in the hear of alligator alley in the everglades.
good times,my tie rods didn't think so.

turbowop

Quoting BoostedAWD91:
Ill have to try to get some new clean shots of the car, but here is a decent one for now

Might I suggest a better backdrop for any new pictures? Something without a truck right behind the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Polish

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting BoostedAWD91:
Ill have to try to get some new clean shots of the car, but here is a decent one for now

car looks clean as hell man, were you at the JMF open house?

slobra

Quoting 9t1tsi:
we need a jackstand ballin calander too.

for ballers like myselt and 414

Thats funny as hell, I'd almost buy a jackstand ballin' calender before a regular calender, hell i'll buy both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

14u2nV

Same here, I'd like to have one of what they can look like, and one of what they normally look like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

KGVR4

I was thinking about putting an 09 Calendar like last years, but I'll let Garfield do it. Who knows maybe I will put one together later.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts