The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Recent pics of 23

Just thought i'd put up some recent pics of #23. She's been off the radar for a while. Still some things to tweek, but overall, she's running pretty good.

GVR4_1057

The eclipse wheels look nice on there.Clean looking car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

boostx

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Last edited:

steve

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

23 skidoo!

Polish

looks hot man.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif Sweet looking BG; I hope mine comes close to looking like that some day.

Last edited by a moderator:

chrisb33

dude nice ride! jdm yo!

i would suggest that you fab up a custom bracket for your plate on the front. Should be mounted on the lower right (driver side) of the bumper. let me see if i can post a pic of mine installed.

maroonmetallic

Nice car!

Where were you for MOD? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

-Shawn

Gvr4-330

Quoting VR4ownzU:
Wanna sell? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I still don't know what was wrong with that white one you sold awhile ago. It looked like it was in great shape to me.

Rob

4Grim

Looks really good. John took care of that car..saw it in person a couple of times before he sold it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

23 is in good shape. Has a distinct look w/the eclipse wheels IMO. Wheel bearings and tranny need replacements (welded diff is annoying), other than that, she runs strong and a whole lot better on gas than my FX.

Quoting 4Grim:
Looks really good. John took care of that car..saw it in person a couple of times before he sold it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Same here. Loved the number on the cop setup.

boostx

This.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

speedyvr4

those first two pics are definatly calender worthy, I would post em up in garfields thread fo sho.very nice ride.

thanks, yea i posted a few more on his thread for the calendar too. Wanna get one of those if they ever get made

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned