The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JNZ Short Shifter = Nice!

Dan D

I installed my short shifter (GVR4 length) yesterday and drove the car in to work this morning. Besides the short throw, I can't believe how sloppy my old shifter was. I guess I got use to the fact that it wobbled wildly in all positions. The new shifter feels so accurate in comparison. In fact the whole car felt tighter just because the shifts were crisp.

Great mod for improving your mental impression of your car (and shifting performance).

ghostinthevr4

Thats good to hear I got one to but haven't installed it yet. After reading this post Im going to put it on my to do this for the weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned