The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

real or fake evo III o2 housing..

muaythaimike

I bought this o2 housing from a local guy that said it's an evo 3, but I'm not sure if its a real one or not, I try searching the codes stamped on the side but nothing comes up. the code is mr188004 d2, can anyone tell me if this is another o2, thanks.

muaythaimike

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif dam I better get my money back, so its a 2g, how do you even tell if its real or not?

jepherz

Staff member
the evo 3 requires a different flange angle on the downpipe from everything I've heard, so I guess if it fits a stock exhaust, it's not an evo o2 housing?

CarRacer

Could you post pictures of the housing in question? It might help in identifying it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned