The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dirty, Dirty Girl!!... with video...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

This is Pip's car... he's a member here, I have no idea what his username is though. Anyway, I told him I'd post these for him. Enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GEDC0731_resize.jpg

GEDC0727_resize.jpg

GEDC0725_resize.jpg

GEDC0722_resize.jpg

and last but not least, video :lmao:

the second time was even better... but dummy me, forgot to click "record". :lol:

Enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

it went *POP*POP*BLAAAAAH* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GEDC0729_resize.jpg

popped an IC pipe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

You should get a ban for letting your GVR4 look like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Luckely the mod's don't know the guys username /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

it's not mine. Mine is long gone. And my boyfriends' GVR4 is chilling in the garage with an empty engine bay.

This is Pip's car. I'm sure he'll post up here. LOL

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

White is coming back again!! Then all you guys are going to make you black car's WHITE, instead of white car's black/green/....

14u2nV

long time no see girly.

now if he would have really gotten into, it would be a lot better video. I feel like going and playing now, but car still isn't ready. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif That hurts. Am I the only one that was hoping to find a Belize Green one when I first started searching for a VR4?

^found a few belize green ones over here for sale, but i really don't want a belize green one.... Doesn't suit the car, in my opinion... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

teamhightower

Keep hate'n. Drive the price down farther so I can buy a couple more greenies.

Cops pull the white and black one over and let the green ones go 'cause green cars _most_ be slow...

14u2nV

fail ^^^

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting teamhightower:
Keep hate'n. Drive the price down farther so I can buy a couple more greenies.

Cops pull the white and black one over and let the green ones go 'cause green cars _most_ be slow...

You _most_ not have gone to gramma' schoo'.

Quoting 4orced4door:
Those wheels are strange.

They're off a newer eclipse, if I'm not mistaken. He has a 5 lug conversion.

kartorium

Quoting 4orced4door:

Naw, I think you're just seeing the wicked sweet +3 degree's of front camber /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

VR4ownzU

Quoting GirlyVR4:
Quoting 4orced4door:

They're off a newer eclipse, if I'm not mistaken. He has a 5 lug conversion.

3G eclipse 4 cylinder wheels. I think they look pretty good.

1badgvr4

I got it username is SCHIZERDADDY or something.He was selling the car awhille back with a 20g on it.

steve

Quoting kartorium:
Quoting 4orced4door:

Naw, I think you're just seeing the wicked sweet +3 degree's of front camber /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

+1 what gives with the positive camber? Those things are going the wrong way like Karter's knees. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned