The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Carbon Fiber hoods and trunks are done!!

curtis

Looks good and looks like a really quality piece as well.

You should post pictures on the server and also put in a price in the for sale section.

Polish

Damn, thats hot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

$510 shipped on the hood and $495 shipped on the trunk. We cannot ship them together and each of them costs $120-$130 to ship.

If we get enough people for each of the items we can probably drop the price by another 50-60bux.

Quoting kamilatHirev:
We have a way to ship them. I will post up the weight tomorrow.

thank you have been looking to find ways to lighten the car a bit and this seems like a good option...

cOmpressor

Pics on server now:

slobra

depending on how my finances are in the next month (just bought a house) I'd be interested in a hood.

cOmpressor

Question, what is up with the trunk key hole? Is is there or can be drilled? I was hoping it would be covered and not noticeable but I can clearly see a "dimple" in the center. Otherwise looks great and pretty good prices.

G

Staff member
Oi, i hope they look as nice as this one:

kreativedesignfirstprodtm0.jpg

kreativedesignfirstprodtk9.jpg

Quoting cOmpressor:
Question, what is up with the trunk key hole? Is is there or can be drilled? I was hoping it would be covered and not noticeable but I can clearly see a "dimple" in the center. Otherwise looks great and pretty good prices.

Yeah the dimple sucks for those of us that didn't want a key hole. Other than that both parts look awesome and the price is very reasonable, IMO.

i live like 15 mins from fremont and could probably go get it test fitted and see how it looks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

let me know if you want to do that...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts