The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

X-games style race last weekend in the Galant

Larry Parker

Well some guy in Michigan decided to hold this "rally moto" event at Autocity speedway in Flint Michigan... I decided to go at the last min and had some fun... Two cars ran the 80% Tarmac and 20% dirt course at the same time... There was 22 cars and I got knock out after I popped a CV boot and got yelled at for dropping oil on the track... Here are a few photos...

cOmpressor

So sweet, sounds like a blast. Oh and thanks for the new desktop background /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry Parker

Myles

Quoting cOmpressor:
So sweet, sounds like a blast. Oh and thanks for the new desktop background /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

+1
One of those should be an opening pic on the site.

turbowop

First pic is my new background. f***ing sick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

*edit* BTW, I just noticed your taillight has the LS badge? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif What happened to the VR4 badge?

Last edited:

Chad989of2000

damn that looks fun!

Larry Parker

Yeah ask Canadian Ted about those lights... Some times A big heavy ford service van does not always stop in time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Holy sh*t, AWESOME pics Larry!

deez

Sweeet pics! The one of the Starquest getting loose while getting air is great as well.

Larry Parker

There was a small crowd of 200-300 and all thought I didnt win I did get he most cheers and such as I was showing off with mad drift action and as much air as I could get with such a small approach... Still a fun event, but could have used a bit of help... My Friend Matt did this little vid up....Turn off the "HD" tab on the page or it will be super choppy....

click

Nice Larry. I think the wheels will look better if they were white. I know it's harder to keep clean especially for the duties of that machine. Big time air time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

gmp

that looked like a fun day how did that xr4ti do? my friend has a pretty fast merkur too.

BoostedAWD91

thats awsome!! the 1st pic is my new backround too!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts