The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

More goodies to be installed on 954

rah1482

So its a combination of a long weekend and having the flu. Rather than sulk, I just took more pics of parts that's been with me for years, waiting for the right car to install them.

Rear visor

Temp install

Door handle protectors

Temp install

Cusco strut tower bars

Momo steering wheel to replace the cracked stock one

HKS canister

I still have a rear windshield wiper that I'm holding off on. It's just a mess to install. But we'll see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here's how it was on 1482.

GIjoe

wow. those are so nice! I had the handle protectors on my FWD ECS GTi, didnt like them that much, but they sure are usefull.
Where could I get cusco struts, momo steering wheel and the rear visor?

rah1482

Guys,

Unfortunately, these were purchased years ago, so i don't have their part nos. anymore. I can go back to the store and ask if they still have them. Let you guys know.

tsiboy

^^ yes please let us know. ive been looking for the visor for ages!!

please get us pics of it when installed

-alex

rah1482

Hi Guys,

No luck on the visors and the protectors. Parts have been phased out.

Here are the part nos anyway;

Rear Visor - MZ 565525
Door Handle Protector - MZ 569047

Good luck in the hunt.

where did you get those strut bars? all i have seen for sale is the whiteline ones... i have the same hks canister for sale with mass air sensor as well

BoostedAWD91

be careful using the HKS Filter cause they break apart and get sucked up into the turbo which happened to mine a few weeks ago, good thing it was a junk turbo that was on there

rah1482

Quoting justin22:
where did you get those strut bars? all i have seen for sale is the whiteline ones... i have the same hks canister for sale with mass air sensor as well

I bought a chopped-up VR4 RS from the local importer. It was on it.

I think Jesse (RvlutionMtrsport)for a while, was selling the flat ones.

Quoting BoostedAWD91:
be careful using the HKS Filter cause they break apart and get sucked up into the turbo which happened to mine a few weeks ago, good thing it was a junk turbo that was on there

thanks allready took it off to make room for the ets fmic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif jesse sells the whiteline ones allready checked but thanks..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts