The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

warehouse find - vr4 trunk tray

rah1482

A friend of mine who's accumulating parts, while in search of an unmolested galant, tips me off. He says that there is one specific for the vr4 and that there's still one available ;

The old tray.

I thought they only came in one size, so I didn't complain about the fit.

New...er, old/new in box

So old that the info sheet's been eaten up

Tada!

Snug fit now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

omfg thats sweet!!!

G

Staff member
Yeah that's listed in the gvr4 bible i have, have not had time to scan more pages. What's the part # on the box?

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Did not know they even existed. Neat.

rah1482

Quoting G:
Yeah that's listed in the gvr4 bible i have, have not had time to scan more pages. What's the part # on the box?

Wanted to share it but unfortunately, its been eaten up too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

GIjoe

sweetness!!

Gimpin

hmmm ... sombody needs to manufacture a CF or FG one of those!!!!

What's the part # of the original flat trunk box, for those of us who have removed the spare tire?

Isn't the part number molded into the tray somewhere too? Most interior parts have the number on the back side.

mistaVR4

Quoting Gimpin:
hmmm ... sombody needs to manufacture a CF or FG one of those!!!!

This would be cool, although, most, if not all folks purchasing such an item would more than likely be tossing tools/jumper cables/heavy luggage/ etc.... which probably wouldn't agree with a FG~CF design as far as structural integrity goes?? I'd bet these would be fairly costly for just a show piece... I could be wrong though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

gtluke

i would LOVE a flat one of those

BoostedAWD91

Quoting rah1482:
Hi Guys,

Looked at the box again, there was a handwritten number. Hope this is it -

MZ - 522588

just searched for it on JNZ and nothing comes up for that number /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned