The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM BUMPER tally please

curtis

I was talking to John (Boostx) today and we started wondering how many JDM bumpers are in the states? Anyway he had one on his and then there's my front one that is almost on.....Who else. Don't have to post pictures but can if you want. I said 30 he said less than that.

Front bumper here. Forgot to mention vented hood.

Last edited by a moderator:

JSchleim18

Front RS and Rear here

Since everyone wants to post all their JDM goods: JDM RS Hood, JDM Eterna Grille, JDM Projector Fogs, JDM Amber Corners, JDM Keyless Fuel Door, JDM MMC Badge, JDM Eyelids

Had JDM Mirrors w/ a perfect switch, JDM Power Lock Switch.

Last edited:

deez

Front RS and rear here.

strokin4dr

There are definately more than 30 jdm fronts in the US. A local importer than I use to deal with was getting about 2 in a month for a while and all sold pretty fast.

Brianawd

Front. Now just need a rear one before I paint the car.

Terry Posten

I have recieved 2 white US bumpers from others that switched to JDM units.

Lets hope that this one stays in one piece.

turbowop

I now have one front JDM bumper on each of my gvr4's, so that's two here. I need to get a rear for 1051 still. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

kcpaz

front here

gtluke

front & back + real amg grill

CmanorVr4

RS front and rear, vented hood. Go before show, so all sits in the garage and waits..........

Wilfongtsi

Front RS & Rear bumpers, clear corners, headlights with city lights, grille, projector fogs, power folding mirrors, power lock switch, lighted window switch, headlight washers, door handle protectors, keyless fuel door, pop up dash box, rear window wiper setup, also going to be running a jdm cyclone engine with a switchable trans and t-case. I think thats it. And its not JDM but I will be running a wingless trunk.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned