The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Found New Galant Video

steve

Thats cool! Holy body roll. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

nice find. now i just wish i had some speakers for my computer here at work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

0-60mph in 6.5 sec with a bogged launch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif nice video though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

blacksheep

Quoting steveVR4:
Thats cool! Holy body roll. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I was thinking the same thing when I saw that - bitch is about to tip over....

EDIT - notchy shifter - damn mitsu never learn, do they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

ktmrider

Sweet find! Ranks right up there with the "top 10 cars we miss" article.

DR1665

Thread delivers. Makes me miss driving mine even more.

RayH

I don't want to say I'm old but I actually have this on VHS tape somewhere...

Quoting RayH:
I don't want to say I'm old but I actually have this on VHS tape somewhere...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

But wether we like it or not, the 6Th Gen. Galant(vr4) IS getting quite old.(and with that video's/ads and anything like that too) Not that it matters, because it's simply a magnificent car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondasi88

damn that video was old! I wonder what happen to that car? or what number it was.........

anyway makes me glad i own one!

thecman02

Yeah the video is pretty sweet. Its much better then the Japan Race video where the VR4 gets raped by R32, 300zx, Supra, RX7. Doesn't have a chance being under powered and under sprung.

strokin4dr

LOL, That track is about 20 minutes from my house. A lot of exotics and pre-production cars come through there.

curtis

I'm not sure who's white car that is but I know for a fact the shocks and struts were pulled from it and shipped to BOOSTIN HARD aka Chris Beran for track duty on the evo 2. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

kitcho

22mpg!! I wish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I get a reliable 23-24 mpg with mixed driving. And I hate Motorweek's crappy hosts; that guy is a toolbot 6100.

Last edited by a moderator:

H05TYL

Quoting thecman02:
Yeah the video is pretty sweet. Its much better then the Japan Race video where the VR4 gets raped by R32, 300zx, Supra, RX7. Doesn't have a chance being under powered and under sprung.

yea, the vr4 was abit out-classed by then.

there must be a japanese video somewhere from 87 or 88 when the vr was first released, I don't think anyone else had anything capable of taking the fight to it back then - the vr4 was a revelation when it was first released (car of the year in japan too according to the sticker on my rear window).

ghostinthevr4

To me the VR-4 is still a revelation and ahead of its time when first released. I don't feel the Galant is out classed even today, do you see some of these newer cars now days there crap. I feel pretty priveleged to finally own a VR-4, my Galant doesn't have any mods but everthing works including the A/C. A lot of these newer car drivers look at me amazed when I pass them up in a black boxed shaped four door doing 85mph easily through traffic on the 91fwy on my way to the beach. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif My 4ws brings me joy on every freeway.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned