The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MMCd version

Was i the only person that isent using MMcd ver 1.8 ? , I just stumbled upon it. WOW much better then 1.5 or 1.7 , looks nice, cant wait to use it tomarrow. Just in case is there an even newer version ?

D

AT HTML >>> WTF ISN't THAT THE RIGHT CODE ?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Besso -> screenshot1

Last edited by a moderator:

Here you go Besso /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif click

Last edited by a moderator:

mitsu90

instead of just one "big" box at the bottom you get 4 with 1.8

mmcd.gif

But isn't the 1.8g the one designed by 3000GT/Stealth guys, so the timing is wrong and it doesn't do the 2X Karman?

thecman02

hmmm that could be why my timing looks a lot less then what i thought it was programmed for in the chip i'm running :p

thecman02

Yeah I dunno... i've gone under preferences and have it set to 5 degree and dsm. My timing still seems low. O well.

mitsu90

I have 2 or 3 different versions of mmcd but my logger is not working right now.

thecman02

yeah i have 1.5 and 1.8... maybe tommorrow I'll get a log.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts