The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

350hp galant,1800 Ice racing screws,1 frozen lake

CutlassJim

That's how the car should be driven!

P.S. I want your wing!

cOmpressor

Nice moves yo!

shred that knar baby Yeah! How do you install the traction spikes and do they ever let loose while the tires are spinning?

89coltgt

Looks like alot of fun!

skivittlerjimb

Nice work clipping the apexes! Next winter I may have to invest in a set of studded snows for 280... ice autox looks like so much fun. Of course, with a beater car I'd be more willing to go wheel-to-wheel.

-Jim B.
280/1000

14bCrazy

Did you beat the Prius? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hahaha,yes the prius got spanked but I think it won its class, I was running exibition and was 30 seconds faster than DOT studs.
The spikes are actually motorcycle Ice racing screws (Kold Kutters) 5/8". Just screw them in with an eletric drill and a 1/4" bit. The wing is a real JDM Evo II.
I will be taking this car to George Town Feb 22nd and see if I can run with the jeeps.

Thats weird, I thought I was the only one that had an EvoII wing on a galant. I didn't even recognize it.

Keep the videos coming, its very fun to watch.

464/2K

some one in California has one as well with a evo II wing.

464/2K

Yep, thats a II wing alright. I wonder if thats the one I bought. I got it from a guy in Cal. He was selling a set of rims the same time and screw someone with bald tires on them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings