The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

number3 on the move...

number3

Click me please.

As you all may know my Galant VR4 of 11 years was sold and here are the last picture I will probably ever take of her. Godspeed number3 and enjoy your new home.

The new owner (I am sure he will introduce himself when he feels it is time) seem very excited and I am sure will have a great time owning her as much as I did. Give number3 a good bath and tuning (CAT though off the tune) right away and have a BLAST!!!

Gordian79

Harry it sucks to see her go.It must of been a little emotional for you because of all the hard work you put in it.personally i would of never sold it but everyone is different i guess.so whats next for you an evo?

number3

As strange as it sounds I was ready to sell and move on. Yes, I have had many hours of work and fun with this car but I really wanted someone else to enjoy the feeling I had owning her over the years. I felt I was being selfish and needed to spread the love, if you will. Number3 is traveling west, to the other side of the country, so it will be a treat for me, to have people who have never seen the car in person before get a chance to.

I hope the new owner takes lots of pictures (and shares them) and take her to lots of car shows and to the track every now and then.

SleepinGVR4

Sorry you had to sell it Harry. It was definitely my favorite of all GVR4's. You should bring your miata to the next meet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif That is if you still plan on hosting them.

kartorium

Quote:
Number3 is traveling west, to the other side of the country, so it will be a treat for me, to have people who have never seen the car in person before get a chance to.

what state?

BoostedAWD91

sorry to see such a beautiful vr4 leave the area. any plans for another galant anytime or ever?

I bet the car transporter was like WTF is this thing? Especially with the other cars that were in there.

So now is it time for a black evo?

GVR4ZUM

Quote:
That makes me sad, and its not even my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

+1
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

14bCrazy

Sorry Harry you will have to change your name to 3Less.

a_santos

I hate getting rid if cars. But your right Harry, you enjoyed that car plenty, now someone else will as well. From what you have said, she is going to a good owner. That always makes us feel better.

Let us know what you get next.

Its a beauty. Best looking USDM bumper Galant out there i'd say for sure and top 5 I've ever seen in the world.

Very nice looking car, I for sure would have to think about selling it for a long long time. I think I would still second guess myself no matter what I decided.

1gnasty

lets see how long it takes harry to get and other one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Harry, congrats on being able to let go. I can surely understand you wanting to let go. How much did you ended up letting it go for? I understand you may not want to release this info but I'm curious as I'm sure a lot of other members are.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts