The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fastest VR4 in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

can anyone tell me what is the fastest ET for a VR4 over the quarter mile? thanks.

brisvr4

At the moment I believe it is a NZ car.
Click me

This isn't Paul is it?
If not there is one that has just run a 10.98 in Sydney with much more to come /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14bCrazy

Go get'm Mark!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Brianawd

10s will work for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spott

What about the fastest top end VR4 in the world anyone know?

A stock-bodied VR4 ran at Bonneville > 200 mph. There were posts about it a month or so ago.
Mike R.

NZ VR4 RS

here is another vr4 nearly finished in New Zealand that will be giving the 9.51 a good nudge.

IMG_4021.jpg

pretty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited:

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Wow! I can't say that's entirely my style, but damn is that clean. I can at least appreciate all the hard work that went into making it and keeping it that way. Very impressive.

Myles

Looks like a damn show car. You sure that thing is gonna run 1/4 mile?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

14bCrazy

I have never seen a fast car look like that. They are built for speed not bling. Hell even Chris Rado's car's aren't that blingy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JNR

Damn, that guy must be color blind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks real clean though and be nice if he can pull off nines, to boot!

JB

or their kid picked them out.

JSchleim18

Quote:
here is another vr4 nearly finished in New Zealand that will be giving the 9.51 a good nudge.

IMG_4021.jpg

pretty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

How is there sooo much room up front?? taking out the radiator can't give you that much room can it?

To me it looks like they modified some kind of front bumper onto the car. I wonder if it has a modified evo8 front bumper. Wouldn't that be crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned