The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New toys. UPDATED!!! FP manifold, Water injection

VR4coop

Some pics of the rest of my stuff I installed.

JMF Odyssey PC680 battery tray install. Talk about an easy no hassel product to install. Probably the first thing I have put on the galant that actually fit like it was made for it.

JMF Battery Tray

Then the clear timing belt cover from zakleecorp. I got it off his website

Timing belt cover

And one more picture of my profec install in the car.

Thank You
Clint Cooper

Last edited:

JSchleim18

Very nice on all I shall say...I like the JMF battery tray and I was looking around for that same battery...may have found it! I have the Clear cover and I am waiting to put it on with my new head...still jealous of the Profec install /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

VR4coop

Quote:
Very nice on all I shall say...I like the JMF battery tray and I was looking around for that same battery...may have found it! I have the Clear cover and I am waiting to put it on with my new head...still jealous of the Profec install /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Thanks. I bought the battery off ebay for like 80 something. Not bad. Just have to buy stuff in moderation so it doesn't hurt so bad.

Thank You
Clint Cooper

Last edited:

Polish

Quote:
where did you buy the battery tray?

Why don't you try clicking the link he posted right above the picture!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Very nice Clint.

b00st33d

^^^^^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif he could have gotten a better deal somewhere else? sorry for jacking your thread.

boostedinaz

^^^

Like where?

b00st33d

^^^ he said ebay is where he got the deal. i guess my comprehension sucks!!! this is what you get sneaking in the internet at work...

Last edited:

JSchleim18

^^^He said he only got the Battery from ebay...not the tray...sorry for any confusion and we apologize for any inconvenience

boostedinaz

Quote:
^^^ he said ebay is where he got the deal.

I see what you are saying. I thought you knew of a place to get the battery tray cheaper.

Larry Parker

I ran that battery in the rally car and it did start the car, but didnt have the juice for cold weather... Sure is light compared to my 45lbs new battery...

Lp

VR4coop

Ya the car only is driven in the summer, so cold weather is not problem.

Yes the battery was bought on ebay.

Tray was bought off their website.

Sorry if I didn't buy from someone that was a vendor of either. Thats why i still advocate for some sort of vendor page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Last edited:

the battery/tray is a sweet setup. I love the clear cover very much.
it's as if nothing is there.

VR4coop

Got some new toys. Picked up the FP manifold off the group buy on dsmtuners. Fit pretty well, but haven't driven the car yet. Also got my water injection setup on. It has been on for a few months I just never took pictures. I got the setup off Tom_N on the forum. fits pretty well and seems to work well also. I mounted the tank right in front of the pass side wheel well and the controller is inside the car. I am using a M15 nozzle.

I also dropped the rear subframe to finally take out the 4ws. It has been disconnected for a few years I just never got around to actually removing it. Guess I should do a 4 bolt while I am at.

Thank You
Clint Cooper

Aaron

it's all looking real good! i like that manifold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings