The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Can someone post their dealer window options list?

jepherz

Staff member
The thing that says MPG, options, MSRP etc. I've never seen one for a vr4. Please! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

At the bottom
click

If you actually want to be able to read it just save the images and then you can zoom in on em /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

icurunnin

I have never seen an "adjusted market value" on a car before. I guess that was a way for the dealer to squueze some extra cash from it.

Dialcaliper

Some places just call it "Dealer markup" now, they don't even bother to hide it. Basically it's the number they tack on when the demand is high. When the Prius and Mini first came out, they were marked up sometimes as much as $9000-$10000, because so many people were dying to buy them. It's one of the unexpected costs you'll run into buying a really popular new car.

My VR4 originally came from Colorado and the window sticker had a $5000 charge for "Denver Market".

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts